The first thing your FAT hates is alkaline foods! If you want to inilolate fat, destroy it, kick it to the curb, and make it think twice about showing up on your belly and thighs again than eat anything and everything that is alkaline.
What are alkaline foods?
Food is either acidic or alkaline. Your body loves being in balance. It feels good, has the most energy and health when it’s in balance because it means your immune system, the system that helps you fight colds, flu, illnesses and diseases, is working in peak condition.
When the body gets too much acidic food like the following;
Bread, ice cream, pasta, soda pop, candy, coffee, chips, French fries, coffee creamer, cereal (except oats), cheese and dairy, red meat, rice, sweet desserts, and processed meats like bacon, lunch meats, and most processed foods it goes into fighting mode!! All your body’s health systems HATE these kinds of foods even though your tongue love them…LOL. and will fight back by producing FAT. These foods weaken your immune system making it hard for your body to keep you away from heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Even allergies and other more common illnesses can be linked to foods like this.
Your FAT LOVESSSSS these foods!!! Your FAT has the biggest house party every time you graze on foods like these and bringing more of its friends (more fat cells) to the party.
So How do You Fight the Fat?
The first way you can get rid of FAT is to start eating foods that are alkaline. They help heal your body. They have disease-fighting chemicals called antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and other things called phytonutients, millions of them, that come into your body like a police raid and destroy fat fast!
Alkaline foods like: anything green, spinach, kale, cabbage, etc. lemons, limes, most fruits, whole grains like quinoa, buckwheat, oats, millet, and animal proteins like fish and chicken. healthy fats like olive oil, and seeds like flax seed, grape seed, etc.
Above is a simple chart you can use to give you a guide. Does it mean you have to only eat alkaline foods? You will get rid of FAT if 80-90% of what you eat is alkaline. Eat acid foods on occasion and you will see the scale numbers drop and your pant size too.
Heres a fast trick…most acidic foods don’t have much color, but alkaline foods have all the beautiful colors of the rainbow…that’s a fast way to know if its alkine.
Does eating alkaline sound BORING!! ?? Does it leave a bad taste in your mouth? Well, it all comes down to knowing how to make the foods taste amazing! Here is on of my most popular recipes my clients and patients just LOVE!!
- (To go 12 muffin full throttle, just double the batch)
- 1 bell pepper (your favorite color)
- 3 spring onions
- 4 little cherry tomatoes/one normal tomato
- 6 Eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 slot muffin tin
- Optional – these all-go great. Add whatever you want!
- 2 slices cheese; around 50g (eg. cheddar)
- Handful spinach/green leaves
- 2-3 splashes of hot sauce or curry powder
- Baking paper or muffin cups (only if you don’t have a nonstick muffin tin)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 350F
- Wash and dice the pepper, onions and tomatoes and put them in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix 6 whole eggs or 3 who eggs and the rest egg whites and add them to the bowl of veggies.
- Optionally add some hot sauce, curry powder…whatever you like. Hot sauce is great!
- Spray the muffin tin with oil and pour the egg mixture evenly into the muffin slots. (If you think they might still stick to the pan use some muffin cups or cut out some baking paper and to use as cups – definitely saves time on doing the washing up 😉
- If you’re so inclined then layering some cheese over the top of each muffin before they go into the oven is a delicious addition! You can also mix in the cheese to the batter.
- Pop the tray into the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the tops are firm to the touch.
- Bon Appétit!!
Please make sure to use a non-stick muffin tin. That way you won’t have to scrape around after your baking session. You can get a good one for around 10 bucks, easy.
These eggy muffins are amazng! They taste great AND fight the FAT!
Egg muffins can be eaten any time and cover all the bases. You’ve got healthy protein, healthy fats, and loads of alkaline veggies. Your entire family will love these! I like them because if I feel like I want the ‘bad acidic ‘ foods like pizza, I just make my egg muffins like a healthy egg pizza. I put in turkey sausage or bacon and a little healthier cheese like feta to give it a nice cheesy taste without all the saturated fat like a real pizza would have. Everyone in your family will love these, so none of that having to fix several meals to please everyone while you’re trying to lose the weight (fat weight).
Stay tuned for Part 2 when I you’ll learn the 2nd thing FAT HATS!!
See you next time!
Love peace and joy!
From My heart to yours!